Samsung Will Have a Lot to Prove in 2017
On March 29 (2017), Samsung will be gearing up for the launch of its flagship Galaxy S8 smartphone, when it not only put the Note 7 battery smartphone recall behind it, but also the loss of its Corporate Strategy Office.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials