Samsung Will Have a Lot to Prove in 2017
On March 29 (2017), Samsung will be gearing up for the launch of its flagship Galaxy S8 smartphone, when it not only put the Note 7 battery smartphone recall behind it, but also the loss of its Corporate Strategy Office.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach