Samsung Will Have a Lot to Prove in 2017
On March 29 (2017), Samsung will be gearing up for the launch of its flagship Galaxy S8 smartphone, when it not only put the Note 7 battery smartphone recall behind it, but also the loss of its Corporate Strategy Office.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience