Is Apple Right to Reject Virtual Reality?
In recent months, Apple CEO Tim Cook has repeatedly made public statements positioning Apple in the augmented reality (AR) realm, and somewhat distancing Apple from the virtual reality (VR) realm. Is this wise?
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker