Is Apple Right to Reject Virtual Reality?
In recent months, Apple CEO Tim Cook has repeatedly made public statements positioning Apple in the augmented reality (AR) realm, and somewhat distancing Apple from the virtual reality (VR) realm. Is this wise?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content