RealWear's Head-Mounted Tablet Ships to Global Pioneer Partners
In March 2017, RealWear announced that its HMT-1—a voice-controlled, hands-free, head-mounted enterprise tablet—would start shipping to a long and reputable list of “pioneer partners.” The pioneer program includes more than 60 companies with industrial, enterprise, and/or commercially-oriented augmented reality (AR) operations (e.g., systems integrators (SIs), value added resellers (VARs), as well as software and channel partners). These companies are receiving the HMT-1 ahead of the official launch, which is currently slated for July 2017. Until then, the expectation is that RealWear pioneers will have an opportunity to measure, test, and validate a range of applications and use cases that will ultimately inform the product planning and go-to-market processes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries