RF Power Semiconductors for Broadcast Equipment, a Shadow of Its Former Self
Broadcast equipment is one of the true legacy businesses in electronics. Dating from the early 1920s, it has been consistent with its presence over many years. Originally based on vacuum tubes, it slowly transitioned to semiconductors. Today, almost all broadcast transmitters are solid-state but there is still some very high-power equipment that uses the older technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options