Architectures for the Future: PowerVR, Furian, ARM, DynamIQ
Imagination Technologies recently unveiled its next-generation GPU architecture, Furian, suited for 7 nm silicon architectures and targeted at high performance computing in a wide variety of new applications, and for higher density screen resolutions. Compared to the previous-generation Imagination Technologies GPU architecture, Rogue, Furian is claimed to have higher density in the same process technology and at the same clock rate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content