Architectures for the Future: PowerVR, Furian, ARM, DynamIQ
Imagination Technologies recently unveiled its next-generation GPU architecture, Furian, suited for 7 nm silicon architectures and targeted at high performance computing in a wide variety of new applications, and for higher density screen resolutions. Compared to the previous-generation Imagination Technologies GPU architecture, Rogue, Furian is claimed to have higher density in the same process technology and at the same clock rate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”