Architectures for the Future: PowerVR, Furian, ARM, DynamIQ
Imagination Technologies recently unveiled its next-generation GPU architecture, Furian, suited for 7 nm silicon architectures and targeted at high performance computing in a wide variety of new applications, and for higher density screen resolutions. Compared to the previous-generation Imagination Technologies GPU architecture, Rogue, Furian is claimed to have higher density in the same process technology and at the same clock rate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi