Architectures for the Future: PowerVR, Furian, ARM, DynamIQ
Imagination Technologies recently unveiled its next-generation GPU architecture, Furian, suited for 7 nm silicon architectures and targeted at high performance computing in a wide variety of new applications, and for higher density screen resolutions. Compared to the previous-generation Imagination Technologies GPU architecture, Rogue, Furian is claimed to have higher density in the same process technology and at the same clock rate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi