The Conundrum of RF Power Semiconductors for S-Band Radar
It should not be a surprise to anyone that wireless infrastructure rules the RF power semiconductor market. Now, this segment accounts for about US$1 billion or 2/3 of the total market. The 1/3 that is left is composed of all other segments and totals to about US$500 million
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?