Trident Capital Cybersecurity Closes $300 Million Venture Fund
In early February 2017, Trident Capital Cybersecurity (TCC) closed a US$300 million cybersecurity venture fund. The fund was oversubscribed by 50%, with the investors initially seeking only US$200 million, making it one of the largest of its kind for the cybersecurity industry. TCC is investing in five technology areas: IoT, Secure Payments and Fraud, Next-Generation Identity Platforms, Behavioral Analytics, and Privacy and Security. Currently, its portfolio includes Appthority, Bayshore Networks, ID Experts, and IronNet Cybersecurity. Past investments include Accertify, AlienVault, Arxan, BlueCat Networks, Bromium, Cloakware, HyTrust, Mocana, Mojo Networks, Neohapsis, Perspecsys, Prelert, Qualys, Signio, Solera Networks, Sygate, Tablus, Thor Technologies, TriCipher, and Zone Labs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?