DHS and NIST Set Foundations for Enterprise-Wide Automation Specifications
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is preparing for yet another release update regarding the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP). SCAP comprises of different specification methods under one unified umbrella aimed toward creating a standardized automation approach. This includes enabling automated configuration and vulnerability management, security readiness measurement, vulnerability and patch checking, technical control, and compliance activities, as well as policy compliance evaluation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks
- Enterprise Wearables Bi-Annual Review