DHS and NIST Set Foundations for Enterprise-Wide Automation Specifications
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is preparing for yet another release update regarding the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP). SCAP comprises of different specification methods under one unified umbrella aimed toward creating a standardized automation approach. This includes enabling automated configuration and vulnerability management, security readiness measurement, vulnerability and patch checking, technical control, and compliance activities, as well as policy compliance evaluation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.