Next-Generation Security Orchestration Platform from Ayehu
Cybersecurity automation applications are hyped as one of the emerging technologies in IT security. Aided by a fervent increase in machine learning (ML) technologies and the proliferation of data analytics, automation aims to provide some much-needed support for security analysts and IT engineers. During the RSA Conference (February 2017), cybersecurity vendor Ayehu unveiled its brand new, next-generation automation and orchestration platform for IT and security operations, which includes both fully- and partially-automated solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge