Next-Generation Security Orchestration Platform from Ayehu
Cybersecurity automation applications are hyped as one of the emerging technologies in IT security. Aided by a fervent increase in machine learning (ML) technologies and the proliferation of data analytics, automation aims to provide some much-needed support for security analysts and IT engineers. During the RSA Conference (February 2017), cybersecurity vendor Ayehu unveiled its brand new, next-generation automation and orchestration platform for IT and security operations, which includes both fully- and partially-automated solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms