Next-Generation Security Orchestration Platform from Ayehu
Cybersecurity automation applications are hyped as one of the emerging technologies in IT security. Aided by a fervent increase in machine learning (ML) technologies and the proliferation of data analytics, automation aims to provide some much-needed support for security analysts and IT engineers. During the RSA Conference (February 2017), cybersecurity vendor Ayehu unveiled its brand new, next-generation automation and orchestration platform for IT and security operations, which includes both fully- and partially-automated solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook