Webinar: 5G Acceleration – Reality and Opportunities for the Non-Consumer Markets
The promise of 5G, the next generation of mobile technology, is making headlines as experienced by ABI Research analysts who recently attended Mobile World Congress 2017. However, the reality is the devil is in the details. In this webinar, Vice Presidents Malik Saadi, Dan Shey, and Dominique Bonte provide their take on 5G providing the most salient insights for technology suppliers, implementers, and users. Topics covered include 5G technology development, supply chain analysis, and deployment scenarios; 5G impact on IoT value chain from device to professional services; and 5G end market requirements and use cases.
Table of Contents:
- The Quest for the 5G Holy Grail
- 5G NR Acceleration
- Industry Backing 5G NR Acceleration Despite Early Skepticism
- Telco 5G Strategies
- Vendor 5G Strategies
- 5G NR Acceleration: Is It Just About eMBB?
- 5G Network Architecture Options
- IoT Value Chain: What Is the Impact of 5G?
- Device Considerations
- Connectivity and Connectivity Management
- Application Enablement and Development
- Big Data and Analytics
- Professional Services
- Macroeconomic Impact and More Questions
- End Markets Connectivity and 5G
- Requirements versus Use Cases Gaps
- Automotive 5G Use Cases
- 5G Evolution: Cellular V2X
- 5G Evolution: Cellular LPWA and NB-IoT