Account Based Ticketing - Part 1
Throughout the transportation industry there remains no singular cohesive definition of Account Based Ticketing (ABT). Part of the reason is in part due to the many synergies and similarities between true ABT systems and ones that are more hybrid in nature, using aspects of an Account Based System (ABS) to authenticate a token and retrieve a payment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?