Account Based Ticketing - Part 1
Throughout the transportation industry there remains no singular cohesive definition of Account Based Ticketing (ABT). Part of the reason is in part due to the many synergies and similarities between true ABT systems and ones that are more hybrid in nature, using aspects of an Account Based System (ABS) to authenticate a token and retrieve a payment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update