GaN Is Starting to Drive RF Power Semiconductors for Wireless Infrastructure
RF power semicondutors for wireless infrastructure had an essentially flat year in 2016, as it was down slightly overall from 2015 due to delays and economic issues. The prognosis for the future is also a bit ho-hum, with incremental decline starting in the middle of the current 5-year forecast cycle as worldwide infrastructure finally gets built out.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?