GaN Is Starting to Drive RF Power Semiconductors for Wireless Infrastructure
RF power semicondutors for wireless infrastructure had an essentially flat year in 2016, as it was down slightly overall from 2015 due to delays and economic issues. The prognosis for the future is also a bit ho-hum, with incremental decline starting in the middle of the current 5-year forecast cycle as worldwide infrastructure finally gets built out.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase