GaN Is Starting to Drive RF Power Semiconductors for Wireless Infrastructure
RF power semicondutors for wireless infrastructure had an essentially flat year in 2016, as it was down slightly overall from 2015 due to delays and economic issues. The prognosis for the future is also a bit ho-hum, with incremental decline starting in the middle of the current 5-year forecast cycle as worldwide infrastructure finally gets built out.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN