Five CES Technologies That Matter to Enterprises
Businesses commonly watch the flashy and often gimmicky approaches that vendors use at massive consumer electronics tradeshows to attract retailers, dealers, and resellers from the sidelines, distracting them from technologies that can offer more than just theatrics. Hidden among the glitz and glamour presented at CES 2017 were a few technologies that warranted a second look from enterprises seeking to find that diamond in the rough within the world of consumer-driven technologies. Today, suppliers may be focusing on the mass consumer market, but in a few years, the opportunity to build solutions that are tailored to the requirements and needs of the workplace will beg the question, “Why did we not consider this sooner?”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing