Palo Alto Networks Acquires LightCyber
In February 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the acquisition of LightCyber, a U.S.-based cybersecurity company specializing in automated user and entity behavioral analytics (UEBA) technology. LightCyber developed a machine learning (ML) technology that can identify behavioral anomalies inside the network that could be attacks. Palo Alto Networks plans to integrate this technology with its automated threat prevention capabilities that form part of its Next-Generation Security Platform, which includes network, endpoint, and cloud based security solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update