Palo Alto Networks Acquires LightCyber
In February 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the acquisition of LightCyber, a U.S.-based cybersecurity company specializing in automated user and entity behavioral analytics (UEBA) technology. LightCyber developed a machine learning (ML) technology that can identify behavioral anomalies inside the network that could be attacks. Palo Alto Networks plans to integrate this technology with its automated threat prevention capabilities that form part of its Next-Generation Security Platform, which includes network, endpoint, and cloud based security solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update