Palo Alto Networks Acquires LightCyber
In February 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the acquisition of LightCyber, a U.S.-based cybersecurity company specializing in automated user and entity behavioral analytics (UEBA) technology. LightCyber developed a machine learning (ML) technology that can identify behavioral anomalies inside the network that could be attacks. Palo Alto Networks plans to integrate this technology with its automated threat prevention capabilities that form part of its Next-Generation Security Platform, which includes network, endpoint, and cloud based security solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Did Apple Miss the Bus - The Display-Integrated Fingerprint Sensor Gives the Industry a Much-Needed Push
- Fingerprint Sensor Vendors
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Cyber Insurance: Anxious Demand Spurs Growing Market
- Business Model is the Key to Unlocking the Next-Generation Powered Payment Cards Opportunity