Analyzing Telco Network Hardware Vendors' IoT Platforms
On January 31, 2017, Nokia announced a new update to its Intelligent Management Platform for All Connected Things (IMPACT) IoT platform. The new update provides pre-integrated applications such as video analytics, smart parking, smart lighting, and connected automotive. The platform previously supported connectivity standards such as Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) and CAT-M1. However, the new update expands its support to include connectivity to LoRaWAN and NB-IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IAM 2.0 – Identity and Asset Management in the IoT
- Thing Identity and Management Services: Enabler and Opportunity Analysis
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Turning IoT Vision into Reality: Top 8 Questions to Build a Successful IoT GTM Strategy