Analyzing Telco Network Hardware Vendors' IoT Platforms
On January 31, 2017, Nokia announced a new update to its Intelligent Management Platform for All Connected Things (IMPACT) IoT platform. The new update provides pre-integrated applications such as video analytics, smart parking, smart lighting, and connected automotive. The platform previously supported connectivity standards such as Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) and CAT-M1. However, the new update expands its support to include connectivity to LoRaWAN and NB-IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- PTC LiveWorx 2018: Evolving to Become the “Digital Thread” for Enterprise Transformation
- South Korean MNO’s Targeting the Consumer IoT
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA