Analyzing Telco Network Hardware Vendors' IoT Platforms
On January 31, 2017, Nokia announced a new update to its Intelligent Management Platform for All Connected Things (IMPACT) IoT platform. The new update provides pre-integrated applications such as video analytics, smart parking, smart lighting, and connected automotive. The platform previously supported connectivity standards such as Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) and CAT-M1. However, the new update expands its support to include connectivity to LoRaWAN and NB-IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules