Analyzing Telco Network Hardware Vendors' IoT Platforms
On January 31, 2017, Nokia announced a new update to its Intelligent Management Platform for All Connected Things (IMPACT) IoT platform. The new update provides pre-integrated applications such as video analytics, smart parking, smart lighting, and connected automotive. The platform previously supported connectivity standards such as Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) and CAT-M1. However, the new update expands its support to include connectivity to LoRaWAN and NB-IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year
- Cellular Module Vendor Evolving Strategies as Market Transitions to 4G and LPWA
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market