Telco Cloud Innovation Update: MWC 2017 Recap
MWC 2017 concluded with much fanfare; telecom companies illustrated a variety of new technologies, virtual reality demos, and different types of connected vehicles. With more than 100,000 attendees, MWC is becoming a bigger event as each year passes. This year, we witnessed a trend that is becoming a commonality; there were no major announcements regarding network infrastructure or telco clouds. Because of this, those in the industry are starting to realize the inevitable future of telco networks—telcos must unravel their complex legacies to deploy networks of the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective