Telco Cloud Innovation Update: MWC 2017 Recap
MWC 2017 concluded with much fanfare; telecom companies illustrated a variety of new technologies, virtual reality demos, and different types of connected vehicles. With more than 100,000 attendees, MWC is becoming a bigger event as each year passes. This year, we witnessed a trend that is becoming a commonality; there were no major announcements regarding network infrastructure or telco clouds. Because of this, those in the industry are starting to realize the inevitable future of telco networks—telcos must unravel their complex legacies to deploy networks of the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?