Telco Cloud Innovation Update: MWC 2017 Recap
MWC 2017 concluded with much fanfare; telecom companies illustrated a variety of new technologies, virtual reality demos, and different types of connected vehicles. With more than 100,000 attendees, MWC is becoming a bigger event as each year passes. This year, we witnessed a trend that is becoming a commonality; there were no major announcements regarding network infrastructure or telco clouds. Because of this, those in the industry are starting to realize the inevitable future of telco networks—telcos must unravel their complex legacies to deploy networks of the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future