ELD Mandate Further Pinches Parking
Startups including Trucker Path, Truck Specialized Parking Services (TSPS), and CDL Warrior are rising to the challenge to support commercial drivers needing a place to rest once they complete their Hours of Service (HOS) in the U.S. When the ELD Mandate goes into effect in December (2017), the required use of electronic logging devices (ELD) will track a driver’s HOS, which is anticipated to bring more drivers into compliance and require more space to adhere to personal conveyance time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets