ELD Mandate Further Pinches Parking
Startups including Trucker Path, Truck Specialized Parking Services (TSPS), and CDL Warrior are rising to the challenge to support commercial drivers needing a place to rest once they complete their Hours of Service (HOS) in the U.S. When the ELD Mandate goes into effect in December (2017), the required use of electronic logging devices (ELD) will track a driver’s HOS, which is anticipated to bring more drivers into compliance and require more space to adhere to personal conveyance time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logistics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution