ELD Mandate Further Pinches Parking
Startups including Trucker Path, Truck Specialized Parking Services (TSPS), and CDL Warrior are rising to the challenge to support commercial drivers needing a place to rest once they complete their Hours of Service (HOS) in the U.S. When the ELD Mandate goes into effect in December (2017), the required use of electronic logging devices (ELD) will track a driver’s HOS, which is anticipated to bring more drivers into compliance and require more space to adhere to personal conveyance time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Commercial Evolution: Services, Software, Co-opetition, and Digitization
- OEM Commercial Telematics Solutions
- Augmented Reality in Warehousing and Logistics
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes – Logistics
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Transportation