San Diego Airport Uses Samsung Smartwatches to Enhance IT Communications
In February 2017, Samsung’s enterprise software solutions and IT services company SDS America (SDSA), as well as communications platform Total Communicator Solutions (TCS), announced that both companies are extending their support for Samsung Gear S3 and Gear S2 smartwatches with San Diego International Airport (SAN). The TCS Spark Compass communication platform powers the enterprise wearable solution, using beacon technology for location tracking and communication via smartwatches provided to airport IT staff. The platform integrates with SAN’s current infrastructure. The system also includes the Samsung Knox security and mobile device management solution, and is working on Android- and Tizen-based Samsung devices. Moreover, it improves security, management, and productivity. The aim is to enhance IT communications to improve operation responses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearable Data Analytics and Business Models
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular Teardown Summary Report
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- Staff Wearables: Closing the Retail IoT loop