Managed Cloud Services Lower Enterprise TCO Though Hidden Costs Offset Gains
A webinar hosted by IndustryWeek suggested that manufacturing companies should avoid designing, operating, and maintaining their own cloud services because the total cost of ownership (TCO) is lower when using a cloud services partner. TCO is one of many factors that a company should consider in its IT infrastructure programs, but as we intend to demonstrate, infrastructure and management cost savings from exclusively partnering on cloud services could lead to unforeseen business expenses elsewhere.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Preparing for On-Demand Manufacturing
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Transformative Horizon: Smart Manufacturing
- Strategic Guidance for Smart Manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence Apps
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update