Managed Cloud Services Lower Enterprise TCO Though Hidden Costs Offset Gains
A webinar hosted by IndustryWeek suggested that manufacturing companies should avoid designing, operating, and maintaining their own cloud services because the total cost of ownership (TCO) is lower when using a cloud services partner. TCO is one of many factors that a company should consider in its IT infrastructure programs, but as we intend to demonstrate, infrastructure and management cost savings from exclusively partnering on cloud services could lead to unforeseen business expenses elsewhere.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hannover Messe/IMTS Outcomes: What Should Smart Manufacturing Embrace, Pursue, and Question?
- Edge and Cloud in Smart Manufacturing: Strategic Guidance for Optimizing the Balance
- Siemens MindSphere Continues to Evolve
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts