Android Messages Revitalizes RCS Development
Disruptive innovation championed by over-the-top (OTT) service providers shook the traditional revenue model of mobile operators, and the struggle is well-documented. According to ABI Research’s mobile carrier revenue and profit market data, operators’ messaging service revenue is expected to continue its downward trend, decreasing at an annual rate of 7.8% until 2021. ABI Research looks at Google’s latest effort to promote rich communication services (RCS) as a strategy for mobile network operators to defend their messaging revenue.
To find out more about subscribing:
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active Antennas
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks