Consolidation in the Indian Wireless Industry Signifies New Market Momentum and Opportunities
Despite being a market heavily courted by foreign technology vendors, such as Apple, Xiaomi, and Amazon, the wireless infrastructure market in India is lagging behind. Furthermore, a new wave of mobile network operators (MNOs) consolidation is emerging. This Insight looks at the current status and future impacts of Indian MNOs consolidation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?