Consolidation in the Indian Wireless Industry Signifies New Market Momentum and Opportunities
Despite being a market heavily courted by foreign technology vendors, such as Apple, Xiaomi, and Amazon, the wireless infrastructure market in India is lagging behind. Furthermore, a new wave of mobile network operators (MNOs) consolidation is emerging. This Insight looks at the current status and future impacts of Indian MNOs consolidation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?