Consolidation in the Indian Wireless Industry Signifies New Market Momentum and Opportunities
Despite being a market heavily courted by foreign technology vendors, such as Apple, Xiaomi, and Amazon, the wireless infrastructure market in India is lagging behind. Furthermore, a new wave of mobile network operators (MNOs) consolidation is emerging. This Insight looks at the current status and future impacts of Indian MNOs consolidation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?