ONAP Is Set to Redefine Telco Network Automation
AT&T’s OpenECOMP and China Mobile’s Open-O merged to create ONAP, a mega open-source project that aims to tackle network automation, orchestration, and supporting functions. The new project will likely attract a critical mass of developers and is better-positioned to create network effects that can potentially attract software developers from industry verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks