ONAP Is Set to Redefine Telco Network Automation
AT&T’s OpenECOMP and China Mobile’s Open-O merged to create ONAP, a mega open-source project that aims to tackle network automation, orchestration, and supporting functions. The new project will likely attract a critical mass of developers and is better-positioned to create network effects that can potentially attract software developers from industry verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation