ONAP Is Set to Redefine Telco Network Automation
AT&T’s OpenECOMP and China Mobile’s Open-O merged to create ONAP, a mega open-source project that aims to tackle network automation, orchestration, and supporting functions. The new project will likely attract a critical mass of developers and is better-positioned to create network effects that can potentially attract software developers from industry verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals