ONAP Is Set to Redefine Telco Network Automation
AT&T’s OpenECOMP and China Mobile’s Open-O merged to create ONAP, a mega open-source project that aims to tackle network automation, orchestration, and supporting functions. The new project will likely attract a critical mass of developers and is better-positioned to create network effects that can potentially attract software developers from industry verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities