ONAP Is Set to Redefine Telco Network Automation
AT&T’s OpenECOMP and China Mobile’s Open-O merged to create ONAP, a mega open-source project that aims to tackle network automation, orchestration, and supporting functions. The new project will likely attract a critical mass of developers and is better-positioned to create network effects that can potentially attract software developers from industry verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Innovation Benchmark: Winners and Losers in the Race to Future Revenues
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific