Automation and Machine Learning Processes in Security Information and Event Management
Security information and event management (SIEM) is certainly not a new concept, but it is one that withstood the trials of time. It became an integral piece of enterprise cybersecurity with few changes over the last few years. Most of these changes concern enhancement of its analysis abilities, further modification of product interfaces, refinement on process of data logs collection, and adjustment of interoperability capabilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?