Automation and Machine Learning Processes in Security Information and Event Management
Security information and event management (SIEM) is certainly not a new concept, but it is one that withstood the trials of time. It became an integral piece of enterprise cybersecurity with few changes over the last few years. Most of these changes concern enhancement of its analysis abilities, further modification of product interfaces, refinement on process of data logs collection, and adjustment of interoperability capabilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update