Deep Instinct: Enterprise Malware Detection Just Got an Upgrade
Startup Deep Instinct emerged from stealth in 2015, and obtained several awards including the Best of Black Hat Award in 2016, and the CDM award in the Anti-Malware category (February 2017). Deep Instinct is the very first company to successfully apply deep learning in cybersecurity on a satisfying scale. Although Google, Amazon, and Netflix were some of the first companies to apply deep learning on a larger scale a few years ago, it is increasingly finding its way in the security market, as well. Deep learning is the natural evolution of neural networks in machine learning (ML). It is proven to be astonishingly effective when utilized in combination with large amounts of data—something that cybersecurity and SIEM data gathering procedures will be contributing to.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update