Gurucul’s UEBA is Ready to Pick Up Where SIEMs Left Off
User and entity behavioral analytics (UEBA) emerged as another promising technology set to adapt to the changing cybersecurity landscape. UEBA is designed to provide a unique behavioral monitoring approach and differs from traditional security information and event management (SIEM), as it applies machine learning (ML) to detect the unknown threat. Gurucul is a prominent company that utilizes UEBA, and won several awards throughout the years; most recently, the CDM INFOSEC, the SINET award, and the GSN Homeland Security Award for Cyber Excellence in 2016. Additionally, Gurucul received the Best UBA Solution Award from CDM at RSA 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update