SparkCognition Makes the Artificial Intelligence 100 List
With a growing interest in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation in enterprise cybersecurity, ABI Research is focusing on the innovative solutions of four companies: Gurucul, SparkCognition, Deep Instinct, and Splunk. These companies will be used as archetypes to discuss the most vital emerging technologies in the enterprise cybersecurity market, namely: user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), deep learning, automation in security information and event management (SIEM), AI, and cognitive computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge