SparkCognition Makes the Artificial Intelligence 100 List
With a growing interest in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation in enterprise cybersecurity, ABI Research is focusing on the innovative solutions of four companies: Gurucul, SparkCognition, Deep Instinct, and Splunk. These companies will be used as archetypes to discuss the most vital emerging technologies in the enterprise cybersecurity market, namely: user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), deep learning, automation in security information and event management (SIEM), AI, and cognitive computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Nvidia Strengthens Software AI Offering for GPU
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Benchmarking AI Frameworks: Productization, Market Rationalization, and Ecosystem Development
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market