SparkCognition Makes the Artificial Intelligence 100 List
With a growing interest in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation in enterprise cybersecurity, ABI Research is focusing on the innovative solutions of four companies: Gurucul, SparkCognition, Deep Instinct, and Splunk. These companies will be used as archetypes to discuss the most vital emerging technologies in the enterprise cybersecurity market, namely: user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), deep learning, automation in security information and event management (SIEM), AI, and cognitive computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook