SparkCognition Makes the Artificial Intelligence 100 List
With a growing interest in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation in enterprise cybersecurity, ABI Research is focusing on the innovative solutions of four companies: Gurucul, SparkCognition, Deep Instinct, and Splunk. These companies will be used as archetypes to discuss the most vital emerging technologies in the enterprise cybersecurity market, namely: user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), deep learning, automation in security information and event management (SIEM), AI, and cognitive computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms