Changing the Public Safety LTE Landscape with Drones and Mobile Edge Computing
Public safety LTE deployments are growing in momentum. To date, South Korea, Qatar, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States are starting to deploy public safety LTE. Mobile network operators are also starting to seriously consider LTE for mission-critical communication, as it is starting to present a strong business case. ABI Research believes that with the deployment of low latency architecture and network analytical features, operators can do much more with their existing LTE networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?