Changing the Public Safety LTE Landscape with Drones and Mobile Edge Computing
Public safety LTE deployments are growing in momentum. To date, South Korea, Qatar, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States are starting to deploy public safety LTE. Mobile network operators are also starting to seriously consider LTE for mission-critical communication, as it is starting to present a strong business case. ABI Research believes that with the deployment of low latency architecture and network analytical features, operators can do much more with their existing LTE networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options