Changing the Public Safety LTE Landscape with Drones and Mobile Edge Computing
Public safety LTE deployments are growing in momentum. To date, South Korea, Qatar, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States are starting to deploy public safety LTE. Mobile network operators are also starting to seriously consider LTE for mission-critical communication, as it is starting to present a strong business case. ABI Research believes that with the deployment of low latency architecture and network analytical features, operators can do much more with their existing LTE networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure