An Apple-Shaped Gap in Augmented Reality
Apple’s semi-official silence regarding AR and VR is occasionally interrupted by forward-looking, yet indiscriminate statements; the company’s strengths in design and marketing are lacking among current AR competitors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases