From Autonomous Car Sharing to Autonomous Carpooling: Managing the Simultaneously Shared Third Space
Full vehicle automation will open new paradigms for personal transportation, with shared vehicles serving multiple users, in addition to driving autonomously to users when summoned, and continuing to serve other users after each journey. A further dimension to this car sharing approach is carpooling, in which autonomous vehicles serve more than one user simultaneously, collecting multiple passengers en route who share a similar destination or who have a waypoint destination along the way.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety