Telstra Speeds Up Wireless Innovation with Gigabit LTE
In January 2017, Australia became the first country in the world to experience Gigabit LTE. Telstra launched the world’s first Gigabit LTE service, together with Ericsson, Qualcomm, and NETGEAR. The launch gives Telstra a competitive edge in improving customer satisfaction, introducing new use cases and enhancing network efficiency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna