Telstra Speeds Up Wireless Innovation with Gigabit LTE
In January 2017, Australia became the first country in the world to experience Gigabit LTE. Telstra launched the world’s first Gigabit LTE service, together with Ericsson, Qualcomm, and NETGEAR. The launch gives Telstra a competitive edge in improving customer satisfaction, introducing new use cases and enhancing network efficiency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Future of In-Building Wireless
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active Antennas
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks