Telstra Speeds Up Wireless Innovation with Gigabit LTE
In January 2017, Australia became the first country in the world to experience Gigabit LTE. Telstra launched the world’s first Gigabit LTE service, together with Ericsson, Qualcomm, and NETGEAR. The launch gives Telstra a competitive edge in improving customer satisfaction, introducing new use cases and enhancing network efficiency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station