Telstra Speeds Up Wireless Innovation with Gigabit LTE
In January 2017, Australia became the first country in the world to experience Gigabit LTE. Telstra launched the world’s first Gigabit LTE service, together with Ericsson, Qualcomm, and NETGEAR. The launch gives Telstra a competitive edge in improving customer satisfaction, introducing new use cases and enhancing network efficiency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments