Life Beyond Telcos: Can Vendors Thrive in IoT?
The telco environment continues to be challenging for both telcos and infrastructure vendors. Several telcos lowered their expectations for profit growth, including Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, AT&T, and many more. The reasons for doing so are the uncertain global economic environment, saturation in developed markets, regulation, and increased competition. The situation is even worse for infrastructure vendors who depend on telcos, and are now also faced with the transition from hardware to software, in addition to the uncertain business models that govern this new domain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options