Life Beyond Telcos: Can Vendors Thrive in IoT?
The telco environment continues to be challenging for both telcos and infrastructure vendors. Several telcos lowered their expectations for profit growth, including Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, AT&T, and many more. The reasons for doing so are the uncertain global economic environment, saturation in developed markets, regulation, and increased competition. The situation is even worse for infrastructure vendors who depend on telcos, and are now also faced with the transition from hardware to software, in addition to the uncertain business models that govern this new domain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure