Facebook Coming to Your TV and More
Even as fresher social networks appear and popular outlets like Snapchat prepare for an IPO, Facebook continues to grow and dominate the market. Facebook has over 1.8 billion monthly active users (MAU), up from just over 1.2 billion MAU in 2013. Mobile, once a concern from a monetization standpoint, now represents over 60% of the MAU user base; this figure is up from just 24% in 2013, and that’s mobile only users.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”