Facebook Coming to Your TV and More
Even as fresher social networks appear and popular outlets like Snapchat prepare for an IPO, Facebook continues to grow and dominate the market. Facebook has over 1.8 billion monthly active users (MAU), up from just over 1.2 billion MAU in 2013. Mobile, once a concern from a monetization standpoint, now represents over 60% of the MAU user base; this figure is up from just 24% in 2013, and that’s mobile only users.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi