Facebook Coming to Your TV and More
Even as fresher social networks appear and popular outlets like Snapchat prepare for an IPO, Facebook continues to grow and dominate the market. Facebook has over 1.8 billion monthly active users (MAU), up from just over 1.2 billion MAU in 2013. Mobile, once a concern from a monetization standpoint, now represents over 60% of the MAU user base; this figure is up from just 24% in 2013, and that’s mobile only users.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking