Serialization of Drugs - A New Milestone for Smart Cities
The U.S.-issued Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), to commence in 2017, mandates the serialization of pharmaceutical products to the smallest saleable unit. This is expected to be completed by 2023. Similarly, the European Union (EU)-issued Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/161, known as the Falsified Medicines Directive, mandates the serialization of pharmaceutical products and deployment of anti-tampering devices commencing in February 2019. Belgium, Greece, and Italy are exempt from this and will have the option to defer application of the regulation by a maximum of six years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?