EXO Technologies Could Hold the Keys to GNSS in Autonomous Vehicles
The use of precision GNSS technologies for autonomous vehicles has re-emerged as a major talking point in 2017. ABI Research is very much of the opinion that precision GNSS technologies are a key component in any future autonomous system, consisting of a variety of different technologies working both in tandem and as robust redundancy. There is not one technology that can work for all eventualities and the pursuit of such a strategy by car OEMs is incredibly risky at this early stage. A combination of sensors, operating in unison at the highest level, will pave the way to a driverless vehicle capable of reliably operating under all conditions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies
- Location Technologies Supply Chain and Ecosystem Tracker
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation
- Cellular and LPWAN Location Technologies
- Cellular Location-as-a-Service: A New Revenue Stream For Carriers?