Cisco Buys AppDynamics — What Is the IoT Angle?
On Monday, Jan 23, 2017, Cisco purchased AppDynamics for US$3.7 billion. AppDynamics provides application monitoring security software and services and has been a partner of Cisco for many years. AppDynamics benefited from growth of public cloud for application infrastructure, and the growth in distributed apps across desktop, web, mobile, and, potentially, wearables. AppDynamics clients range across the industry with heavy presence in retail, financial, and technology. It services 270 clients in the Forbes Global 2000 index.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share