Cisco Buys AppDynamics — What Is the IoT Angle?
On Monday, Jan 23, 2017, Cisco purchased AppDynamics for US$3.7 billion. AppDynamics provides application monitoring security software and services and has been a partner of Cisco for many years. AppDynamics benefited from growth of public cloud for application infrastructure, and the growth in distributed apps across desktop, web, mobile, and, potentially, wearables. AppDynamics clients range across the industry with heavy presence in retail, financial, and technology. It services 270 clients in the Forbes Global 2000 index.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things