Cisco Buys AppDynamics — What Is the IoT Angle?
On Monday, Jan 23, 2017, Cisco purchased AppDynamics for US$3.7 billion. AppDynamics provides application monitoring security software and services and has been a partner of Cisco for many years. AppDynamics benefited from growth of public cloud for application infrastructure, and the growth in distributed apps across desktop, web, mobile, and, potentially, wearables. AppDynamics clients range across the industry with heavy presence in retail, financial, and technology. It services 270 clients in the Forbes Global 2000 index.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions