Vodafone’s First Commercial NB-IoT LPWAN Goes Live in Spain
Mobile network operator Vodafone announced that its Spanish subsidiary switched on its Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) for commercial operations in Spain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?