Vodafone’s First Commercial NB-IoT LPWAN Goes Live in Spain
Mobile network operator Vodafone announced that its Spanish subsidiary switched on its Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) for commercial operations in Spain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options