ATS Advanced Telematic Systems Launch ATS Garage, SaaS Platform for Automotive-Grade OTA
Founded in 2013, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems has been a leader of open source OTA solutions built from the ground up for automotive applications. ATS is renowned for its work in open source, seeking to revolutionize industry approaches to OTA through its work with GENIVI and Automotive Grade Linux. The pioneering OTA Plus solution was introduced to enable remote life cycle management of connected vehicles, addressing safety and security concerns, diagnostics, maintenance, and user convenience, in a scalable and easily integrated approach. ATS is now complementing its OTA Plus solution with the addition of ATS Garage (www.atsgarage.com), a SaaS platform initially focusing on OTA, designed to provide smaller players and recent startups with an affordable but automotive-focused OTA solution, condensing many of the advantages of OTA Plus into a convenient, off-the-shelf solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive