Equity Firm LLR Partners Acquires BluVector
Earlier this month (January 2017), U.S. private equity firm LLR Partners acquired BluVector. While the amount was not disclosed, LLR committed to investing US$50 million into BluVector to support the acquisition and plan for future expansion. LLR invests primarily in vendors offering software technology and services across various markets, including healthcare, business, finance, education, and security. Within the security market, the firm is pursuing commercial and government solutions in both physical and cyber. Past cybersecurity investment funded rounds for Agility Recovery, Cigital (US$50 million in 2013) and spin-off Codiscope (US$5 million in 2015), Digital Guardian (US$66 million in 2015), iJET, and Mercury Security.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms