ENISA Releases Report on Smart Car Cybersecurity
The European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) released a report in January (2017) on good practices and recommendations for the cybersecurity and resiliency of smart cars. The 80-page document provides a good overview of the attack vectors and vulnerabilities of smart cars today, analyzing the consequences of various potential attack campaigns. The report specifically targets car manufacturers, Tier One and Tier Two suppliers, as well as after-market service providers, and offers guidance on cybersecurity best practices that should be implemented by these players.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective