Mist BLE Alliance is a Clarion Call for Industry Collaboration
There have been a lot of trials and PoCs for BLE beacon technology over the last 3 years, with many lessons learned along the way. One of the biggest barriers has been the interoperability of the necessary components required for a successful customer-facing solution. ABI Research has always urged companies to look at the overall solution before moving forward. With indoor location and beacon solutions, it is critical that marketing and IT are in sync in delivering a customer-facing solution using BLE beacons. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research will investigate the recent formation of the Mist BLE Alliance, looking specifically at two core use cases (wayfinding and proximity notification) of BLE, the companies that form the alliance, and the benefits of these companies coming together to form a cohesive ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies
- NRF 2019 Supply Chain Roundup: Inventory Visibility is on the Rise
- Demand Planning and Optimization in the Supply Chain
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain