HTC's Expanding Virtual Reality Offering
While the rumors of a second edition of the HTC Vive were dismissed prior to its appearance at CES 2017, the recent news that most likely relieved Vive customers indicates that HTC has been preparing for an expansion of its existing ecosystem. During this year’s CES, HTC announced a number additions to its VR offerings, including hardware accessories for improvements in audio and motion tracking, in addition to the growth of its app ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking