HTC's Expanding Virtual Reality Offering
While the rumors of a second edition of the HTC Vive were dismissed prior to its appearance at CES 2017, the recent news that most likely relieved Vive customers indicates that HTC has been preparing for an expansion of its existing ecosystem. During this year’s CES, HTC announced a number additions to its VR offerings, including hardware accessories for improvements in audio and motion tracking, in addition to the growth of its app ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi