HTC's Expanding Virtual Reality Offering
While the rumors of a second edition of the HTC Vive were dismissed prior to its appearance at CES 2017, the recent news that most likely relieved Vive customers indicates that HTC has been preparing for an expansion of its existing ecosystem. During this year’s CES, HTC announced a number additions to its VR offerings, including hardware accessories for improvements in audio and motion tracking, in addition to the growth of its app ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi