HTC's Expanding Virtual Reality Offering
While the rumors of a second edition of the HTC Vive were dismissed prior to its appearance at CES 2017, the recent news that most likely relieved Vive customers indicates that HTC has been preparing for an expansion of its existing ecosystem. During this year’s CES, HTC announced a number additions to its VR offerings, including hardware accessories for improvements in audio and motion tracking, in addition to the growth of its app ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”