Artemis Gets Ready for the 5G Era with pWave Mini
Artemis’ new pCell-based pWave Mini™ promises rapid, permit free, high density, 5G-ready deployment for fixed and mobile RF capacity and coverage distribution. Leveraging NFV, SDR, and proprietary Distributed Input Distributed Output (DIDO) technology and undergoing several high-profile proofs of concept trials, the pWave Mini is compatible with the needs of current MNOs and ANPs and may also disrupt the in-building DAS ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna