Artemis Gets Ready for the 5G Era with pWave Mini
Artemis’ new pCell-based pWave Mini™ promises rapid, permit free, high density, 5G-ready deployment for fixed and mobile RF capacity and coverage distribution. Leveraging NFV, SDR, and proprietary Distributed Input Distributed Output (DIDO) technology and undergoing several high-profile proofs of concept trials, the pWave Mini is compatible with the needs of current MNOs and ANPs and may also disrupt the in-building DAS ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active Antennas
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks
- Network Technology and Market Tracker