Artemis Gets Ready for the 5G Era with pWave Mini
Artemis’ new pCell-based pWave Mini™ promises rapid, permit free, high density, 5G-ready deployment for fixed and mobile RF capacity and coverage distribution. Leveraging NFV, SDR, and proprietary Distributed Input Distributed Output (DIDO) technology and undergoing several high-profile proofs of concept trials, the pWave Mini is compatible with the needs of current MNOs and ANPs and may also disrupt the in-building DAS ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station