TM Forum Live! Asia 2016 Provided a Glimpse of the Current State of Telco-IT Convergence
TM Forum launches TM Forum Digital Maturity Model and envisions a service provider in 2020 to have cognitive capabilities to create customer-defined contextual experiences and “as-a-service” for ecosystem partners. Interestingly, most discussions in TM Forum 2016 still revolve heavily around IT system virtualization and enablement of core businesses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?