TM Forum Live! Asia 2016 Provided a Glimpse of the Current State of Telco-IT Convergence
TM Forum launches TM Forum Digital Maturity Model and envisions a service provider in 2020 to have cognitive capabilities to create customer-defined contextual experiences and “as-a-service” for ecosystem partners. Interestingly, most discussions in TM Forum 2016 still revolve heavily around IT system virtualization and enablement of core businesses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?