Is 3D Sensing the Answer to In-Store Digitization for Retailers?
3D Sensing is expected to have a huge impact on the digitalized in-store environment of the future, revolutionizing how the physical store space, inventory, and staff/customer behavior is managed and leveraged through advanced analytics. Key technology suppliers include Tyco, Intel, AVA retail, Google, Irisys, Shopperception, Vizualize, and Zebra Technologies.
Table of Contents
- 1. WHY DOES RETAIL NEED 3D SENSING?
- 1.1. Digitization of the Physical Store
- 1.2. Three Key Elements of Store Digitization
- 1.3. Combining These technologies
- 1.4. Where Does 3D Sensing Fit?
- 1.5. How will 3D Sensing Be implemented in-Store?
- 2. BRAND APPLICATIONS
- 2.1. Brands and Dark SOCIAL
- 2.2. Consumer Packaged Goods (pcg) Companies Wasting Money on Trade Spending
- 2.3. 3D Sensing Can Help Break the Cycle
- 2.4. Current Brand Deployments
- 2.5. Brands and Retailers Working in Collaboration
- 3. CURRENT COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
- 3.1. AVA retail
- 3.2. Google
- 3.3. Intel
- 3.4. Irisys
- 3.5. Shopperception
- 3.6. Vizualize