SRI Spinoff SuperFlex Targets the Consumer Market with Powered Clothing
In this sense, soft exoskeletons like those under development by SuperFlex are a class of consumer wearables technology, beyond the gadgetry and fashion statement, that provides real value, delivered into a massive market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics