SRI Spinoff SuperFlex Targets the Consumer Market with Powered Clothing
In this sense, soft exoskeletons like those under development by SuperFlex are a class of consumer wearables technology, beyond the gadgetry and fashion statement, that provides real value, delivered into a massive market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment