SRI Spinoff SuperFlex Targets the Consumer Market with Powered Clothing
In this sense, soft exoskeletons like those under development by SuperFlex are a class of consumer wearables technology, beyond the gadgetry and fashion statement, that provides real value, delivered into a massive market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market