Thoughts on AI—from Consumer, to Enterprise, and Back
ABI Research attended AI World in November 2016, and as related research ramps up, it is worth considering where and how some of our markets will get impacted by AI. At the conference, one common question raised by many was “when will AI become less artificial?” Chatbots, in particular, create the most disparate opinions with some claiming these solutions fall short of AI while others believe these are critical elements of the transition for AI to true intelligence. It is easy to see why such a wide breadth of opinions exists around chatbots, particularly if one’s definition is comprehensive and includes any form of automated customer service/assistance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook