Thoughts on AI—from Consumer, to Enterprise, and Back
ABI Research attended AI World in November 2016, and as related research ramps up, it is worth considering where and how some of our markets will get impacted by AI. At the conference, one common question raised by many was “when will AI become less artificial?” Chatbots, in particular, create the most disparate opinions with some claiming these solutions fall short of AI while others believe these are critical elements of the transition for AI to true intelligence. It is easy to see why such a wide breadth of opinions exists around chatbots, particularly if one’s definition is comprehensive and includes any form of automated customer service/assistance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms