Commercial Telematics Making Inroads in APAC
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) Global Status Report on Road Safety 2015, the Asia-Pacific region (APAC) ranked 2nd for the highest incidence of death cause by road accidents across the globe (17.2 road fatalities for every 100,000 population)—higher than America (15.2 road fatalities per 100,000 population) and significantly higher than Europe (9.3 deaths per 100,000 population).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Smart Cities and Transportation Electrification