FDA Clearance for Dexcom is a Major Step for CGM
In a significant step forward for continuous glucose monitoring acceptance, Dexcom was awarded FDA clearance for its G5 continuous glucose monitor to inform users for treatment decisions—without the use of a confirmed reading from a finger-stick glucometer.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Strategic Guidance for Smart Healthcare: AI Applications
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries