LTE in Unlicensed Private Networks: Industrial IoT
4G LTE (and soon 5G) for high density, wireless, and deterministic real-time communication needs of the Industrial IoT present great opportunities as industrial automation evolves to serve the nimble and flexible factories of tomorrow. Careful application of 4G LTE technology by Cambridge Consultants for the online grocer Ocado results in the densest 4G network ever deployed. Private 4G LTE and 5G networks will find increasing acceptance in the enterprise, and industrial environments as the synergies of converged and wireless networks become apparent. The density of connections in the Industrial IoT industry leads to wireless connectivity and solutions for deterministic wireless communication point to 4G and 5G technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing