Nokia to Acquire Deepfield
On December 15, 2016, Nokia announced its plans to acquire Deepfield, a U.S.-based provider in real-time analytics for IP network performance management and security. Nokia is hoping that with this acquisition, it will help it cement its position as being one of the leading vendors providing real-time, analytics-driven network and service automation solutions to its customers so they are equipped with greater network and application insight, control, and DDoS protection.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.