Nokia to Acquire Deepfield
On December 15, 2016, Nokia announced its plans to acquire Deepfield, a U.S.-based provider in real-time analytics for IP network performance management and security. Nokia is hoping that with this acquisition, it will help it cement its position as being one of the leading vendors providing real-time, analytics-driven network and service automation solutions to its customers so they are equipped with greater network and application insight, control, and DDoS protection.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI in the Enterprise: Conversational Interfaces
- AI in the Enterprise: Machine Learning