Nokia to Acquire Deepfield
On December 15, 2016, Nokia announced its plans to acquire Deepfield, a U.S.-based provider in real-time analytics for IP network performance management and security. Nokia is hoping that with this acquisition, it will help it cement its position as being one of the leading vendors providing real-time, analytics-driven network and service automation solutions to its customers so they are equipped with greater network and application insight, control, and DDoS protection.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge