Nokia to Acquire Deepfield
On December 15, 2016, Nokia announced its plans to acquire Deepfield, a U.S.-based provider in real-time analytics for IP network performance management and security. Nokia is hoping that with this acquisition, it will help it cement its position as being one of the leading vendors providing real-time, analytics-driven network and service automation solutions to its customers so they are equipped with greater network and application insight, control, and DDoS protection.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook